Anti-Aging Ultra Healing Oil: contains 100% high-quality organic oils. They are raw, pure of natural, rich in vitamins A, E, F Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids. Also have the minerals calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium & phosphorus which protecting moisturizing, great for Anti-aging, and antioxidants from free radical.
* Organic Shea oil: Shea nut oil is extracted from the nut of the shea tree contains several fatty acids including oleic acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, linolenic acid, and arachidic acid. It also contains vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin F, cinnamates, minerals, plant sterols, and other phytonutrients. Its organic, raw, and unrefined. Not all Shea Nut oil is created equal! In general, Shea Nut oil has higher fatty acids than shea butter, which means shea oil might be more moisturizing for our hair and skin than shea butter. Unlike Shea Oil from Wester Africa, our Shea Oil is from East Africa, it’s rare to find, and it’s very expensive. It has a sweeter scent (not strong scent like others), and higher therapeutic properties than shea oil from Western Africa. It treats eczema, acne, rashes, and stretch marks. Shea nut oil is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free radicals. Free radicals are causes of early signs of aging and stress skin. In addition, benefits of Shea Nut Oil range from ultraviolet light protection, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, regenerative, and anti-wrinkle properties., cinnamates, plant sterols, and other phytonutrients. Excellent source for preventing dry skin and absorbs quickly. The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea Nut Oil makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils. It reduces Inflammation from Acne-prone skin, with its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea nut Oil was anti-inflammatory, especially, lupeol cinnamate was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. It also helps the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
* Olive oil: Olive oil contains linoleic acid, a fatty acid that helps it moisturize. Because of its unique ability to mix with water, the oil penetrates deeply to help your skin stay moisturized without clogging pores. This makes it a great hydrator for all types of skin, even sensitive and combination skin that may be prone to clogged pores. Olive oil is known as a great moisturizer, because it can penetrate deep into the skin, delivering important nutrients like vitamin E and A to the layers of  skin cells that need it most. This can keep your skin balanced in terms of moisture, and make your skin feel and look healthier. Olive leaves and olive oil have several different antioxidants, all of which help protect from environmental stressors. Olive oil also has vitamin A and E. Olive leaves contain several beneficial flavonoids, including quercetin, rutin, and kaempferol. Due to the anti-aging antioxidants found in olive oil, it helps in boosting skin tone and complexion, helps to reduce oxidative stress on the skin, the chronic inflammation that can cause wrinkles and age spots to eliminate wrinkles and age spots, protect against skin cancer, and smoothen the skin, among others. Olive oil can stimulate, circulation and the elimination of toxins, generally giving a boost to the overall quality and health of your skin, It antioxidants property, seek out and neutralize free radicals, they can help you look and feel young, while also tightening the skin and increasing elasticity. The natural antibacterial actions of this oil will help to boost your immune system and keep you safe from a wide variety of pathogens. Olive oil is able to reduce the damage of the sun’s ultraviolet rays on the skin, combating the oxidative stress and potential cellular mutation. This oil can help to protect against and treat the impact of sunburn. Olive oil can quickly soothe discomfort and inflammation, and help to speed the healing process in sensitive areas after shaving.
* Hemp Seed Oil: Hemp Oil is a great Moisturizer as their fats, or lipids are similar to our skin. It increases the elasticity of the skin and brings new life to dry, tired or dehydrated skin. The gamma-linolenic acid in Hemp Seed Oil helps to minimize hormone-related acne outbreaks. With the high level of omega-6 fatty acid, hemp oil is an effective treatment for skin rashes acne, eczema, and psoriasis. It also hydrates reduce the redness and irritation of acne outbreaks and brings more oxygen to it, which makes it a good treatment for eczema and dry, itchy skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t block the pores but will actually help the skin balance oil. Not only is hemp oil rich in vitamins A and E, but it also contains trace amounts of important minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, and phosphorus. It is also high in antioxidants that prevent or slow cell damage, be able to add vitamin D to the skin, and allowing the absorption of calcium that is needed for soft, smooth skin.
* Aloe Vera oil: Aloe Vera contains 18 out of the 20 amino acids found in the bod and, vitamin A, B, C, E, and proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells. Aloe Vera oil is a soothing oil for the skin. It moisturizes the skin and keeps it strong, supple. Absorbs deep into the skin layers quickly, Aloe Vera oil provides many nutrients directly to the skin. Aloe Vera oil contains therapeutic properties such as:
• Emollient: Aloe Vera oil is an excellent moisturizer for the skin
• Anti-Inflammatory: It reduces inflammation and other signs related to it.
• Anti-Bacterial: It has the ability to kill certain bacteria.
• Anti-Viral: This property makes it suitable for use on herpes and shingles rashes.
• Anti-fungal: This oil can be used to kill fungi that cause conditions like ringworm.
• Anti-oxidant: Aloe Vera oil protects the skin from free radical damage.
• Recovery: Speeds wound recovery.
• As anti-Irritant: it reduces skin irritation.
• As an astringent: it shrinks the skin and makes it taut.
• Sun protection: It also provides sun minor protection
* Rosehip Seed Oil: If you want to avoid chemicals and Botox, rosehip oil may be perfect because of its skin rejuvenating properties of vitamin C, vitamin A, and lycopene, the rosehip seed oil is a safer solution to repair the skin’s surface and restore elasticity. It protects the skin and increases cell turnover because it contains beta carotene (a form of vitamin A), vitamin C, and vitamin E which are all antioxidants, help to stimulate collagen production in the skin that helps fight free radicals. It’s rich in essential fatty acids, like oleic, palmitic, linoleic and gamma-linolenic acid, polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F) which help cellular membrane and tissue regeneration. It is the richest plant source of vitamin C. It is super light and non-greasy, high antioxidant content, and the oil’s ability to penetrate into deeper layers of the skin where it can improve moisture levels and reduce visible signs of aging. Its protection from Age Spots and hyper-pigmentation free radicals from the UV rays of the sun. It is also deeply moisturizing and aids in removing redness like rosacea. The essential fatty acids found in rosehip oil can help get rid of scars and reduce the appearance of stretch marks by promoting skin regeneration, soften the skin, and increasing hydration. For eczema, its protective barrier to the skin while also smoothing out flakiness
* Organic jojoba oil: It is well known for promoting healthy and clear skin. Jojoba oil is very similar to human skin oils., it tricks the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and thus balances oil production, without promoting acne or other skin problems. Jojoba also naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. It is non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic, and easily absorbed into the skin and smooths easily, helping to promote healthy, glowing skin without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue. It is rich in Vitamin E and B help in skin repair and damage control as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect the skin. It soothes and softens as an excellent moisturizing with substantial long-acting, skin hydration effect. It is an antioxidant and protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals. It also is antibacterial, most bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus and the fungus Candida albicans will not survive in jojoba oil,: thus it could be used as a fungicide to control mildew. For Anti–Aging, Jojoba can help slow down the appearance of aging and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles. In dermatological tests, it was shown that jojoba oil increases the skin’s suppleness and the effect was still present as time passes. The test also showed continued use of Jojoba oil resulted in reducing superficial facial lines. Jojoba oils hydrating action soothes sunburn and helps reduce the chances of peeling. It is perfect for people with sensitive skin because of its gentle nature and anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing, chapping, reduce flare-ups and redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. It is non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic, it well known for promoting healthy and clear skin. is an antioxidant and protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals. It also has the ability to replenish lost moisture in the skin and locking that moisture in and be able to re-texture and resurface that topmost layers of the skin.
* Lavender Oil: Lavender essential oil is beneficial for boosting the blood circulation and blood flow in the body. Loaded with powerful antioxidants, lavender oil can help your skin fight against the toxins, pollutants, and harmful bacteria as detoxify skin. lavender oil is effective in boosting the blood circulation and the blow flow and hence, providing beneficial nutrition and oxygen to your skin cells. Therefore, it can help to make the skin cells healthy and fasten the process of regenerating new skin cells
* Vitamin E: is one of the most powerful antioxidants, but your body can’t produce it.
• Anti-oxidant: It neutralizes cell-damaging free radicals and prevents cellular damage from occurring from ultraviolet light, pollution, and drugs.
Regulate vitamin an in the body, in order to have healthy skin.
• Anti-aging: helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Prevents and treats sunburn from ultraviolet light damage, thus it increases the effectiveness of sunscreens.
• Aid in the treatment of various skin diseases like psoriasis or skin conditions.
• Prevent and treat scarring from acne or surgical.
• Heal skin from various forms of damage such as burns.
• Prevention of skin cancer
• Sun protection quality help reduce or prevent sun damage.
•Help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
• Prevent the appearance of age spots.
• Maintain the skin’s oil balance during the cleansing process and reduce trans epidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin’s barrier function.
DIRECTION: Apply to the clean skin. Best use right after face wash. Allow time to absorb to lock in moisture. Use as needed.
CAUTION: If allergic to Tree Nut & Latex, a patch test is strongly recommended.
Certified Organic Shea oil, Organic Olive oil, Organic Hemp-seed Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Rose Hip, Organic Jojoba Oil, and Organic Lavender Essential oil, Vitamin E.