Natural Eczema Healing Oil contains 100% high-quality Organic oils. They are raw, pure of natural, rich in vitamins A, E, F, Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids. Also have minerals calcium, iron, zinc magnesium, potassium & phosphorus which protecting moisturizing and relief dry/Rash/Rough/Itching/Peeling skin conditions from Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis.
* Organic Shea Butter/Oil: Shea butter is extracted from the nut of the shea tree contains several fatty acids including oleic acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, linolenic acid, and arachidic acid.
– Natural sunscreen
– It contains vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin F, cinnamates, minerals, plant sterols, and other phytonutrients.
– It is organic, raw, and unrefined. Not all Shea butter/oil is created equal! In general, Shea Butter Oil has higher fatty acids than Shea butter, which means Shea butter/oil might be more moisturizing for our hair and skin than Shea butter.
Unlike Shea Butter/Oil from Western Africa, our Shea Oil is from East Africa, it’s rare to find and it is very expensive.
– It has a sweeter scent (not strong scent like others), and higher therapeutic properties than Shea oil from Western Africa.
– Treats eczema, acne, rashes, and stretch marks.
– Shea Butter/Oil is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free radicals.
– Free radicals are causes of early signs of aging and stress skin.
– Also, the benefits of Shea Butter/Oil range from ultraviolet light protection, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, regenerative, and anti-wrinkle properties., cinnamates, plant sterols, and other phytonutrients.
– Excellent source for preventing dry skin and absorbs quickly.
– The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea Nut Oil makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
– Reduces Inflammation from Acne-prone skin, with its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea Butter/Oil was anti-inflammatory, especially, lupeol cinnamate was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations.
– It also helps the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying.
With long-term use, the skin will be softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
*Aloe Vera oil: Aloe Vera contains 18 out of the 20 amino acids found in the bod and, vitamin A, B, C, E, and proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells. Aloe Vera oil is a soothing oil for the skin. It moisturizes the skin and keeps it strong, supple. Absorbs deep into the skin layers quickly, Aloe Vera oil provides many nutrients directly to the skin. Aloe Vera oil contains therapeutic properties such as
• Emollient – Aloe Vera oil is an excellent moisturizer for the skin
• Anti-Inflammatory – It reduces inflammation and other signs related to it.
• Anti-Bacterial: It has the ability to kill certain bacteria.
• Anti-Viral – This property makes it suitable for use on herpes and shingles rashes.
• Anti-fungal: This oil can be used to kill fungi that cause conditions like ringworm.
• Anti-oxidant – Aloe Vera oil protects the skin from free radical damage.
• Aloe Vera oil speeds wound recovery.
• As anti-Irritant, it reduces skin irritation.
• As an astringent, it shrinks the skin and makes it taut.
* Organic jojoba oil: It is well known for promoting healthy and clear skin. Jojoba oil is very similar to human skin oils.
– Balances oil production by trick the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil without promoting acne or other skin problems.
– Naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin.
– It is non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic, and easily absorbed into the skin and smooths easily, helping to promote healthy, glowing skin without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue.
– Rich in Vitamin E and B help in skin repair and damage control as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect the skin.
– It soothes and softens as an excellent moisturizing with substantial long-acting, skin hydration effect.
– Anti-oxidant and protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals.
– Anti-bacterial including Staphylococcus aureus and the fungus Candida albicans, thus it could be used as a fungicide to control mildew.
– Anti–Aging helps slow down the appearance of aging and helps to fade fine lines and wrinkles.
– Reducing superficial facial lines with continuous use by increases the skin’s suppleness
– Jojoba oils hydrating action soothes sunburn and helps reduce the chances of peeling.
– Excellent for sensitive skin because of its gentle nature
– Anti-inflammatory properties help to tame chaffing, chapping, reduce flare-ups and redness caused by drying, from the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable.
– It is non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic, It well known for promoting healthy and clear skin.
– Anti-oxidant and protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals.
– Replenish lost moisture in the skin and locking that moisture in.
– Re-texture and resurface the topmost layers of the skin.
* Lavender Oil: Lavender essential oil is the most powerful natural remedy with multifaceted healing properties for health and skin which have been using for many centuries:
– Boosting the blood circulation and blood flow in the body, providing beneficial nutrition and oxygen to your skin cells. Therefore, it can help to make the skin cells healthy and fasten the process of regenerating new skin cells
– Anti-oxidants, lavender oil can help your skin fight against the toxins, pollutants, and harmful bacteria as detoxify skin
– Anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties benefit mild cases of eczema (atopic dermatitis), as well as create a sense of stability for balanced skin.
– Reduce Skin irritants and stress conditions due to lack of circulation which one of the primary causes of eczema skin flare-ups
– Rich in aromatic molecules called esters, which are antispasmodic, tonic, and pacifying. Its cicatrizant properties, which assist restoration through the formation of scar tissue, and healing wounds and burns.
– Anti-inflammatory for the skin and was even used as an antibacterial in hospitals during World War I.
– Very effective at soothing and relief to eczema sufferer conditions like an itchy, rash from eczema sufferers also exhibit bumps, blisters, redness, scaling, and abnormal pigmentation without addictive like most common antibiotic and steroid creams.
– Lavender oil addresses the skin from the inside out.
– Gently eases irritation, works to promote a healthy balance of nutrients on the skin.
– Lavender oil allows the skin to restore, renew, and heal in a natural and gradual way.
* Sandalwood Oil: Skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema are inflammatory skin conditions that can result from inflammation within the body. Sandalwood oil soothes the skin, relieves it from inflammation and irritation, cures infections, and keeps you feeling fresh and cool. As an anti-inflammatory agent, sandalwood essential oil can treat these skin conditions quickly and permanently.
* Bergamot Oil: is a citrus fruit whose rind is used for extracting bergamot essential oil. The chemical composition of this oil includes alpha-pinene, alpha bergapten, alpha-terpineol, limonene, linalool, linalyl acetate, nerol, neryl acetate, beta bisabolene, geraniol, geraniol acetate, and myrcene .which have many medical benefits. The cicatrizant in bergamot helps heal scars and other marks on the skin. It also makes the distribution of pigments and melanin uniform, resulting in the fading away of marks and an even, attractive skin tone. Bergamot is a natural cleanser, so adding it to any skincare formula helps remove dirt and impurities. It is also knowns for its ability to distribute pigments evenly throughout the skin, leaving an even, toned complexion. Plus, bergamot has powerful antiseptic and antibiotic properties while being able to remove bacteria from our skin and hair.
* Vitamin E: is one of the most powerful antioxidants, but your body can’t produce it.
– Anti-oxidant: It neutralizes cell-damaging free radicals and prevents cellular damage from occurring from ultraviolet light, pollution, and drugs.
Regulate vitamin an in the body, in order to have healthy skin.
– Anti-aging, helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– It prevents and treats sunburn from ultraviolet light damage, thus it increases the effectiveness of sunscreens.
– Vitamin E can aid in the treatment of various skin diseases like psoriasis or skin conditions.
– It may prevent and treat scarring from acne or surgical.
– Heal skin from various forms of damage such as burns.
– Prevention of skin cancer is one of the most important benefits of vitamin E.
– Sun protection quality help reduce or prevent sun damage.
– Vitamin E products help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
– Prevent the appearance of age spots.
– Maintain the skin’s oil balance during the cleansing process and reduce trans epidermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin’s barrier function.